Moongazing Hare – The Sunderland Wreck
Surreal and esoteric drone folk by Moongazing Hare. The solo project of David Folkmann Drost from Fanø, a small Danish island in the Wadden Sea.
Having previously done heart churning ballads as well as brooding neofolk, The Sunderland Wreck shows his drone-based approach to folk music – resulting in crude timeless atmospheres with a dark tactile nature.
1. Swastika Ponies March – 07:38
2. Better All The Time – 16:17
3. Pony Cross Ascendant – 03:50
4. Slowly Fading Birds – 10:18
5. The Body Of Christ – 02:40
СКАЧАТЬ БЕСПЛАТНО MP3, 56 Mb
|Всего комментариев: 0|